Pages

Thursday, March 11, 2010

sisterhood poem


salam..

huu..lame dah x update blog...
dah bersawang kot...
actually..lame dah nk post entry nie...

specially utk rakan2 seperjuangan...i love u all...
moge kite thabat dlm perjuangan ini....insyaAllah..

here some poem...

I have many friends...but u are different..

You care for me when I feel others are not concern to me…

You are there for me when I am in need for help...when I see others secretly run..

You understand me when other s do not even try to..

You comfort me when others make me more stressed..

You remind me to Allah when others make me forget..


I can go on and list many more ways how u r too special..

I ask Allah to make us among those who are under His shade on the day of judgement...As…

“Two people who met and parted for the sake of Allah” -Bukhari-


Thank you for giving me advice, when I was so confused.

Thank you for help me to find my way, when I am lost…

Thank you for forgiving me when I said and did the wrong things…

Thank you for putting me in fear to Allah…When I involved in duniya..

Thank you for putting in inside your heart...and I hope I can be there forever…

Thank you…is just not good enough..


I ask Allah to give good in this life and in the hereafter (akhirat)…

I ask Allah to forgive u, have mercy on u, protect u and give u health and sustenance…

I ask Allah to make u among His most dear servants…

I ask Allah to love u and all those who are dear to u…

I ask Allah to grant you a place in Jannah, and I pray I can be there with u…

Ameen…


No comments:

Post a Comment